domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013



 
Hi to everybody my name is Maria Pia and I was born on July 24th in 1997. I am 16 years old.I study in Carmelo school which is situated in Pueblo Libre and I have been studying there since 2002.I like playing volleyball and spending time with my friends and I also like traveling. I have visited the United States twice this year. The first time was for my birthday to Orlando and the other one to Los Angeles to visit my cousin.I used to live in San Miguel near Icpna (Marina Avenue), but now I live in in San Isidro (Javier Prado Avenue).I didn’t like to read very much but with the time I got used to reading because of my reading comprehension exams al school.I have been studying English at ICPNA for 9 years.I am going to study management and marketing at UPC of San Isidro because is near my house and is a very good place to study.At this time next month, I will be playing volleyball at Catolica University team because I really love playing volleyball and to represent a team.I will buy a house when I turn 20 years old because at that edge I will have the responsibility to make it possible.By the end of 2023 I will have traveled around the world, because is my dream to know places that I didn’t know and to try to understand more about another culture.One experience of my life that I will never forget because it was terrible for me is that I was taking a shower when an earthquake started and on that moment I was very nervous thet I didn’t know what to do.I like learning new languages and because of that By this time next year, I will have started learning French.
-Maria Pia Rivera



I was born on September 17 in 1997, I studied all primary in San Antonio Marianista’s school, then my parents changed me to Claretiano’s school, but for personal problems I get expulsed, but now I’m studying in Santisima Cruz’s school, I think I will probably move to EE.UU and I will finish there my last grade of high school because that will help me to get an easy entrance to the college and the university, and also it would be more easy to adapt to live there. I’m planning to study computing, because I always have been interesting in everything about computer and my mom is always telling me: “You’ll like that career” so I’m still thinking it, I haven’t cleared anything yet, but in the positive way, I have visited my family that are living there, and they have told me that I’m going to love the live style there.
-Rodrigo escalante.
I am Angie .I am 15.I used to live in San Martin de Porres but then I moved to San Miguel. I remember that my mom said that San Miguel was colder than the other district but then she got used to it. I have been studying at ICPNA since I was six. I also remember that when my sister studied there ,I was 4 and I wanted to study English too but I wasn’t six ,that’s why my dad gave me some of his English books and while my sister was at class, I was coloring my dad’s book. I am student, I study at Santisimo Sacramento. I will always remember that in my first day of school, I got lost and I started to cry. I still don’t know what I’m going to study after finishing high school but what I am sure is that I don’t like math and for that reason I will probably study something related to letters. I will travel abroad when I graduate from college. I think that I want this so bad because I haven’t traveled abroad and I would like to learn about the cultures of different countries. I am also planning to learn different languages like French, Italian, Portuguese; I think that learning languages would help me a lot because if I want to travel abroad, I have to be
multilingual
so I can communicate easily. For example, my uncle is a doctor and he travels to many countries three times a year and it’s easy for him because he knows more than 4 languages. I am also planning to study a second career which I don’t know yet but surely it will complement the other one. Of course, it will help me for traveling but also for living in a different country that speaks a different language like US or UK. But think that I am more attracted to English culture.
-Angie Carbajal Corrales

I was born on June 25th in 1996 . I am 16 years old .I had been changing schools since 2004 .I like drawing  faces with charcoal and spending time with my friends . I cook thirty-minutes brownies in twenty minutes . I love to read a lot of books . I have visited London two years ago . It was for my fifteenth birthday Because I wanted to be in the same place as Tessa Gray and Jem spent their time together they are character of  the  book called the infernal devices  written by Cassandra Clare . I used to live in lima , but now I live in in Callao . I didn’t like to wake up earlier but now I do .I have been studying English at ICPNA for 6  years. I am going to study psychology at Villarreal university of lima .  I am also planning to study a second career which is creative Writing , Here in Peru there is no university that teaches it but  in the univercity of toronto in  U.S. I can study that . by the end of this month I’ll travel for vacation with my family . By May next year I will have completed my studies in English . 

-Flora A. Farfan Condor





6 comentarios:

  1. From my point of view, i see everything ok, but i think we can add how we get involved with icpna, how we decided to study there, everything about that, by our own or maybe in some cases for our parents.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeh,I also think we should add stuff like that. And check the grammar of the compositions because here's one mistake it should be "easier" not "more easy" :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. there are some grammar problems and i think we should look at this page to correct what we wrote: http://www.grammarly.com/ . and to practice more about punctuation, spelling, vocabulary and more, so here is the web page: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/quiz_list.htm

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think we should emphasize more the lowest forms of certain sentences and some grammar.

    ResponderEliminar