sábado, 21 de diciembre de 2013

Situation that has turned out differently from what you expected



I remember two months ago when I was about to go to my school trip with all my classmates, I was very excited because I thought I thought it would be the best 5 days of my life with my friends of life who I consider them as my sisters.
Everything was fine until we got to the airport, first there was a small problem with the computer system and the plane tickets, but after half an hour we could all get on the plane in route to Cusco. We were happy and 2 hours later we arrived to cusco and we started having a terrible headache because of the weather there. Then part of our luggage got lost.
By the time we got to the hotel some of my friends felt bad, so we took the day to get used to the weather.
In spite of everything we had a great time together that I will never forget, I will always remember those moments with my best friends.
 - Maria Pia Rivera Albinagorta


Last year, my best friend Rebeca invited me to her birthday party and of course I had to go because I was her best friend. But Rebeca didn’t know the day,that’s why I only told my mom that I wanted to go to my friend’s house but that I didn’t know the day ,she gave me the permission for going but there was another thing I had to ask before going .Rebeca live far from my house and for that reason my parents wouldn't let me go alone ,so I asked my dad for taking me to the party and then I would call him when the party has ended. All was okay. Days later, she told me the party was going to be on December 21th but unluckily that day was my sister's graduation and all the plans had to change. My mom said that "if it was another day..." and with that I knew that I couldn't go to the party, I did everything for going ,I also called my aunt! But nobody could take me to my friend's house that day! I didn't know how to tell my friend "I’m sorry, I can’t go” but I had to do it because I wouldn’t leave my friend waiting for me to go. When December 21 came, my sister said that she didn't feel well and that she wasn't going to her prom, yay.

-Angie Carbajal Corrales 



When I was a child, I used to be very naughty, and I remember that I wanted to learn how to ride a bicycle, so my father told me that he would teach me how to do it, all days, he was working all the morning, and in the afternoon, when I returned from the school he used to take me to the park whit my bicycle and try to show me how to ride, I thought it would be easy and I was going to learn easily, but I was wrong, I fall of the bike every time, I thought that it was not a big deal and I could do it quickly, Now, I had been riding bicycle almost for years, and now, from the point that I see it, it’s more easy than it looks, I don’t know I couldn’t do it before.

- Rodrigo Escalante










-





2 comentarios:

  1. It's very funny too see from now, what happened in the past jajaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. we also can add more information and modals of advice to say what we could do but we didn`t

    ResponderEliminar